Friend Alert! Just Found a Woman To Worship: Jen Dziura

Not sure what it is, but people seem to either love me or hate me. No one is ever indifferent when meeting me. Let me clarify this statement. Men love me. Yeay! Women hate me. Boo!

So the women I am friends with are truly amazing. They are beautiful, smart, funny, clever, successful, ambitious, creative. In a word, they are Do-ers. As opposed to all the Don'ts.

I happened upon a blog that I can't stop reading. And watching. And wondering. Where have you been all my life, Jen?

Well, I found you now and I'm not letting go. Not again. This is love. I mean it this time.

The only way I'll let go is if you pry my Verizon Aircard out of my cold, dead hands. I have rights, people. And I'm right about this one. This here is a damned good woman.

Read her blog: Jen Is Famous. She is hilarious. Even her mother gets in on the act.

Jen is a comedian, a blogger, and a spelling bee impresario. Seriously, how can we not fall in love with a woman who creates an adult spelling bee competition and then calls herself an impresario for this fantastical feat?

My favorite parts are her travels to the Middle East to entertain the troops. As a career Navy Brat and former Navy Reservist, I commend you Jen. You are part of what makes America so great. The bigger part of America's greatness are those of us who actually suit up for sit-ups and show up to serve. But hey, really, you're the best.

Welcome, Jen. Granted, this solo reception is a lot like one hand clapping. (Makes it impossible for me to open that blasted bottle and take my meds....) I'm really glad I found you. God bless America. And God bless blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Loved this! Now I want to find this "Jen" and read her blogs too! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete